MaxiECU Smart Wireless Edition is a new fault diagnostic system for Smart cars covering models from 1998
to 2015 (coverage years vary by model - see below).
The PC-based tool offers high-end fault diagnostic features at a highly competitive price.
With the software running on your laptop and the wireless interface connected to the car, you can now
quickly find out why fault lights are on - and turn them off.
Ideal for the workshop, mobile mechanic or car owner.
- reading and clearing fault codes on modules around the car
- graphing and displaying live sensor information
- actuator testing
- ECU information
- report printing
Which cars are covered?
(Cars must have 16-pin OBD-II type diagnostic connector - the software supports some earlier models
but we do not stock suitable adaptors)
Click here for detailed
coverage and functions for each system
ForTwo Mk I (1998-2006):
- ABS, Petrol engine, Diesel engine, Instruments, Airbags, Signal Acquisition Module, Steering
ForTwo Mk II (2007-2015):
- ABS, Climate control, Petrol engine, Diesel engine, Gearbox, Instruments, Airbags, Signal
ForFour Mk I (2003-2006):
- Audio, ABS, Central gateway, Climate control, Petrol engine, Diesel engine, Instruments, Airbags,
Signal Acquisition Module, Steering
- ABS, Petrol engine, Instruments, Airbags, Steering
Select the make Smart
from the brand list.
Please check this list to see the system coverage for your specific vehicle before ordering
- MaxiECU wireless (Bluetooth & WiFi) diagnostic interface
- Software licence and activation instructions
- Free software updates
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 (including 64-bit versions), Windows 10
- 1GB Memory
- 1.0 Ghz or faster processor (2.0Ghz or faster for
2005 or newer cars)
- 1500 MB available disk space
- Bluetooth / WiFi enabled laptop
- Screen resolution of 800x600 or greater
Software and User Manuals
Software and user manuals etc are now supplied online.
Once you have purchased the kit check your email for an activation email from MaxiECU.
This will guide you through the account activation process.
If you do not receive the activation email, please contact us and we will assist.