MaxiECU Jeep Wireless Edition is a new fault diagnostic system for Jeep cars covering
models from 1998 to 2018 (coverage years vary by model - see below).
The PC-based tool offers high-end fault diagnostic features at a highly competitive price.
With the software running on your laptop and the wireless interface connected to the car, you can now
quickly find out why fault lights are on - and turn them off.
Ideal for the workshop, mobile mechanic or car owner.
- reading and clearing fault codes on modules around the car
- graphing and displaying live sensor information
- actuator testing
- ECU information
- report printing
Which cars are covered?
(Cars must have 16-pin OBD-II type diagnostic connector - the software supports some earlier models
but we do not stock suitable adaptors)
Click here for detailed
coverage and functions for each system
Cherokee KJ (2001-2008):
- Diesel Engine, ABS, Body, Climate Control, Gearbox, Immobiliser, Infotainment, Instruments, SRS
Cherokee KK (2007-2012):
- Diesel Engine, Petrol Engine
Commander XK/XH (2006-2010):
- Diesel Engine, ABS, Central Gateway, Instruments, SRS, TPMS
Compass MK49 (2006-2016):
- Diesel Engine, Petrol Engine, ABS, SRS
Grand Cherokee WJ/WG (1998-2004):
- ABS, Gearbox, SRS, Diesel Engine (99-04), Body (01-04), Climate Control (01-04),
Immobiliser (01-04), Instruments (01-04)
Grand Cherokee WK (2005-2010):
- Diesel Engine, Petrol Engine, ABS, Doors, Gearbox, Heated Seats, Instruments, Parking, SRS, TPMS
Grand Cherokee WK2 (2010-2018):
- Petrol Engine, ABS, SRS, TPMS
Liberty KJ (2002-2007):
- Diesel Engine, ABS, Body, Climate Control, Immobiliser, Instruments
Liberty KK (2008-2012):
- Diesel Engine
Patriot MK74 (2006-2016):
- Diesel Engine (06-13), Petrol Engine, ABS, SRS
- Petrol Engine, ABS, Body, Infotainment, Instruments, SRS, Service Reset, Steering
Wrangler TJ (2000-2006):
- Body, Immobiliser, Instruments, SRS
Wrangler JK (2006-2016):
- Diesel Engine (06-10), Petrol Engine, TPMS
Select the make Jeep
from the brand list.
Please check this list to see the system coverage for your specific vehicle before ordering
- MaxiECU wireless (Bluetooth & WiFi) diagnostic interface
- Software licence and activation instructions
- Free software updates
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 (including 64-bit versions), Windows 10
- 1GB Memory
- 1.0 Ghz or faster processor (2.0Ghz or faster for
2005 or newer cars)
- 1500 MB available disk space
- Bluetooth / WiFi enabled laptop
- Screen resolution of 800x600 or greater
Software and User Manuals
Software and user manuals etc are now supplied online.
Once you have purchased the kit check your email for an activation email from MaxiECU.
This will guide you through the account activation process.
If you do not receive the activation email, please contact us and we will assist.