Hardware only bundle for MultiECUScan software
April 2017 - IMPROVED AGAIN!
- Now includes Blue MS-CAN/BHCAN adaptor ('Adapter 5') and Grey high-speed CAN adaptor ('Adapter 6')
All the hardware required to use the excellent MultiECUScan software for Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia vehicles -
for use with the free shareware version of the software, or if you already have a full version software licence.
Not only do you get the 2 hardware interfaces required for full software coverage, but we include specific break-out
adaptor cables for supported Airbag, ABS and Power Steering systems, so there's no need to modify your interfaces.
What is included in the package?
- Genuine OBDLink SX USB Diagnostic Interface
- KKL (VAG-COM) USB Diagnostic Interface
- Green adaptor lead to allow ABS and Power Steering diagnostics
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 1')
- Red adaptor lead to allow Airbag diagnostics
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 2')
- Yellow adaptor lead for low-speed CAN connection
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 3')
- Purple adaptor lead to allow electric hood diagnostics
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 4')
- Blue adaptor lead for MS-CAN / BHCAN connection
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 5')
- Grey adaptor lead for high-speed CAN connection
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 6')
Please note this bundle does NOT include the MultiECUScan software licence - if you require the full version it is
available as a software licence here, or a full bundle here.
About the OBDLink SX interface
- Features the new STN1110 chip
- The STN1110 chip supports the full ELM327 command set and an extended command set adding many enhanced features
- The STN1110 is up to 10 times faster than the ELM327 chip
- 4 times as much flash memory as ELM327 chip
- Over 5 times the RAM of the ELM327 chip
- The STN1110 is Firmware updateable while the ELM327 requires the chip to be replaced with each new version
What do I need to use the package?
- MultiECUScan software (free or licensed version)
Compatible vehicle - see MultiECUScan's
Supported Vehicles list
A laptop or PC running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 with a USB port
(Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 may still work, but are no longer supported by Microsoft and so we cannot offer support on them if we suspect the O/S to be the cause of any problems)
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP1 or newer. (Free to download from www.microsoft.com if not already installed).
For Windows 8.1 & 10, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher is required. This may not be installed by default.
To install, go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on or off, and install .NET Framework 3.5.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher
- 2GB RAM (4GB or higher recommended)
IMPORTANT NOTE: These adaptor cables are only intended for use with the MultiECUScan software, on supported
Fiat group vehicles, as listed on the MultiECUScan.net
Supported Vehicles List.
Use on other vehicles or with other software is not supported and may cause damage to your vehicle or equipment.