MultiECUScan software for Fiat & Alfa
MultiECUScan software package supports fault code reading (and
clearing) and†live sensor data from controllers such as
Engine, Automatic Transmission, Airbag, ABS and Electric Power Steering.
you can look after Fiat-based cars at home or in the workshop without
needing to visit the dealer!
Coverage includes 1999 to 2017** petrol and diesel models (cars must have a 16-pin diagnostic socket fitted to be compatible with this package).
** Important - 2018+ model year coverage: **
Please note - some 2018 model year vehicles have a "security gateway" module (SGW). The SGW module blocks any diagnostic tool from executing commands on the
vehicle (e.g. actuations, procedures and even clearing of DTCs). It is currently not possible to access these vehicles with anything other than FIAT group's
dealership tools, without modifying the vehicle.
Vehicles known to be affected so far include MY2018 500X/Renegade, 500L MCA, Doblo, Giulia/Stelvio.
Please click here for MultiECUScan's full car
features are available?
- Fault code reading and clearing†
- Live sensor reading display (numerical or graph
- Data Recording
- Actuator testing on supported modules
- Reset/Programming functions on supported modules
- Service Reminder Indicator reset on supported
is included in the package?
- MultiECUScan software licence key for full registered
(commercial) version - including free updates for 12 months from the date of online activation.
- Access to online support forums on MultiECUScan.net
- Software licence supplied either by email, with software as a download, or software on CD by 1st Class Post - you will get an option when you add the product to your basket.
What do I need to use the package?
- A laptop or PC running Windows XP, Vista or
with a USB port
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP1. Free to download from
www.microsoft.com if not already installed on your computer
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher
Diagnostic interfaces required - one or both of the following:
(both are required for specific vehicle access - see coverage list for details)
- ELM327 v1.3 (or higher) diagnostic interface
- VAG KKL diagnostic interface
For full model coverage you will also need additional adaptor cables for ABS, Airbag and Power Steering systems
The software licence entitles you to 12 months of free updates from the date of registration.
At the end of the 12 months, the version currently installed will not time out - you can continue to use it.
If you wish to continue updating the software, just purchase a new software licence for a further 12 months of updates.
Please note this product is a software activation licence.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the software, we cannot offer a refund once your licence key has been issued.
If you are unsure, we would recommend trying the free version of the software version available from
MultiECUScan.net first, before committing to purchase a full version licence.