Advanced fault diagnostics for Fiat & Alfa Romeo cars - * Non-CAN Bundle *
The MultiECUScan package supports fault code reading (and clearing) and†live sensor data from controllers such as
Engine, Automatic Transmission, Airbag, ABS and Electric Power Steering.
Finally you can look after Fiat-based cars at home or in the workshop without needing to visit the dealer!
This non-CAN-only package covers the vehicles from Fiat and Alfa Romeo where NONE of the systems
on the car have moved to the CAN protocols - for example:
This list is by no means exhaustive.
- Alfa Romeo 146
- Alfa Romeo 156
- Alfa Romeo 166
- Alfa Romeo GTV
- Fiat Coupe
- Fiat Marea
- Fiat Multipla
To see the full range of coverage offered by the MultiECUScan software, see the
Supported Vehicles List.
If youíre unsure which package you need for your vehicle, you can see what will work with our
MultiECUScan package chooser tool.
What features are available?
- Fault code reading and clearing
- Live sensor reading display (numerical or graph format)
- Data Recording
- Actuator testing on supported modules
- Reset/Programming functions on supported modules
- Service Reminder Indicator reset on supported vehicles
What is included in the package?
- MultiECUScan software licence for full registered version
- VAG KKL USB Diagnostic Interface
- Green adaptor lead to allow ABS and Power Steering diagnostics
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as ĎAdapter 1í)
- Red adaptor lead to allow Airbag diagnostics
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as ĎAdapter 2í)
- Purple adaptor lead to allow electric hood diagnostics
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as ĎAdapter 4í)
- Quickstart setup guide
- Access to online support forums on MultiECUScan.net
What do I need to use the package?
- A laptop or PC running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 with a USB port
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP1. (.NET Framework Version 3.5 required for Windows 8)
.NET Frameworks are free to download from www.microsoft.com if not already installed on your computer
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher
The kit includes all necessary software and leads to connect to the vehicles listed at the top of this page.
(If you require full support of other Fiat group vehicles, look at the full
No need to modify interfaces or mess about with break-out boxes, the included interface and adaptor lead provide
connections to the required pins to cover all the modules supported by MultiECUScan on the models supported.
What about updates?
The software licence entitles you to 12 months of free updates from the date of registration.
At the end of the 12 months, the version currently installed will not time out - you can continue to use it.
If you wish to continue updating the software, just purchase a new software licence
for a further 12 months of updates.
Return of product
In the unlikely event that you decide to return the product, we will of course provide a refund, but we regret that
we cannot refund the software price if the MultiECUScan software has been registered. We recommend testing your
vehicle with the free software version available from MultiECUScan.net and only once satisfied it works correctly,
using the Promo code included in the package to register the full version.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The green, red and purple adaptor cables are only intended for use with the MultiECUScan software, on
supported Fiat group vehicles, as listed on the MultiECUScan.net
Supported Vehicles List.
Use on other vehicles or with other software is not supported and may cause damage to your vehicle or equipment.