MultiECUScan software licence renewal Multiplexed package (for Fiat & Alfa
This product is a 12 month licence renewal for the MultiECUScan
Please note this product is NOT the full package for new users. It is a software licence renewal
for existing Multiplex package owners whose 12 month licence has expired. It will re-activate your
package and allow you to download future software updates for a further 12 months.
This update is for the Multiplexed package only. If you require a
licence renewal for the standard multi-cable package, please purchase
a standard licence key here.
The MultiECUScan software package supports fault code reading (and clearing) and†live sensor
data from controllers such as Engine, Automatic Transmission, Airbag, ABS and Electric Power Steering.
Finally you can look after Fiat-based cars at home or in the workshop without needing to visit the dealer!
Coverage includes 1999 to 2017** petrol and diesel models (cars must have a 16-pin diagnostic socket fitted to be compatible with this package).
** Important - 2018+ model year coverage: **
Please note - some 2018 model year vehicles have a "security gateway" module (SGW). The SGW module blocks any diagnostic tool from executing commands on the
vehicle (e.g. actuations, procedures and even clearing of DTCs). It is currently not possible to access these vehicles with anything other than FIAT group's
dealership tools, without modifying the vehicle.
Vehicles known to be affected so far include MY2018 500X/Renegade, 500L MCA, Doblo, Giulia/Stelvio.
Please click here for MultiECUScan's full car coverage list.....
What features are available?
- Fault code reading and clearing
- Live sensor reading display (numerical or graph format)
- Data Recording
- Actuator testing on supported modules
- Reset/Programming functions on supported modules
- Service Reminder Indicator reset on supported vehicles
What is included in the package?
- MultiECUScan Multiplexed software licence renewal key for full registered (multiplexed) version
- including free updates for 12 months from the date of online activation.
- Access to online support forums on MultiECUScan.net
- Software licence supplied either by email, with software as a download.
What do I need to use the package?
- MultiECUScan Multiplexed diagnostic package
- A laptop or PC running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1 with a USB port
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP1. Free to download from www.microsoft.com if not already
installed on your computer
Windows 8 note: Multiecuscan works fine on Windows 8, but you have to install .NET Framework 3.5
(which is not installed by default). You simply have to go to Control Panel -> Add remove programs ->
Add remove windows components, and install .NET Framework 3.5.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher
What about updates?
As with the original licence, this renewal key entitles you to 12 months of free updates from the date
At the end of the 12 months, the version currently installed will not time out - you can continue to
If you wish to continue updating the software, just purchase another licence renewal for a further 12
months of updates.
Return of product
Please note this product is a software activation licence.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the software, we cannot offer a refund once your
licence key has been issued.