Advanced fault diagnostics for Fiat & Alfa Romeo cars - * CAN-only Bundle *
The MultiECUScan package supports fault code reading (and clearing) and†live sensor data from controllers such as
Engine, Automatic Transmission, Airbag, ABS and Electric Power Steering.
Finally you can look after Fiat-based cars at home or in the workshop without needing to visit the dealer!
This CAN-only package covers the vehicles from Fiat and Alfa Romeo where ALL systems on the car have moved to the CAN protocols:
- Alfa Romeo 4C (2008-on)
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta (2010-on)
- Alfa Romeo MiTo (2008-on)
- Fiat 500 (2007-on)
- Fiat 500e
- Fiat 500L (2007-on)
- Fiat Bravo (2014-on) - * [TPMS requires additional adaptor] *
- Fiat Doblo (Type 152 & 263 only)
- Fiat Ducato (Type 250 FaceLift & 290 only)
- Fiat Grande Punto (2005-2010)
- Fiat Panda (2012-on)
- Fiat Punto Evo (2009-2012)
- Fiat Punto (2012-on)
- Fiat Qubo / Fiorino (2007-on)
- Lancia / Chrysler Delta (2014-on) - * [TPMS requires additional adaptor] *
- Lancia / Chrysler Ypsilon (2011-on)
** Important - 2018+ model year coverage: **
Please note - some vehicles from the 2018 model year onwards (sold since mid-2017) have a "security gateway" module (SGW). The SGW module blocks any diagnostic tool from executing commands on the
vehicle (e.g. actuations, procedures and even clearing of DTCs). It is currently not possible to access these vehicles with anything other than FIAT group's
dealership tools, without modifying the vehicle.
Vehicles known to be affected so far include MY2018 500X/Renegade, 500L MCA, Doblo, Giulia/Stelvio.
To see the full coverage of the MultiECUScan software
please click here.
This package will support any control module listed as working with "ELM" or "ELM C19".
What features are available?
- Fault code reading and clearing
- Live sensor reading display (numerical or graph format)
- Data Recording
- Actuator testing on supported modules
- Reset/Programming functions on supported modules
- Service Reminder Indicator reset on supported vehicles
What is included in the package?
- MultiECUScan software licence for full registered version
- Genuine OBDLink SX USB Diagnostic Interface
Yellow adaptor lead for low-speed CAN connection
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 3')
* Meets the updated MultiECUScan specification for adaptor 3, with the pin 12 connection
required for Xenon headlight coverage on some Alfa MiTo and Fiat 500 models*
- Quickstart setup guide
- Access to online support forums on MultiECUScan.net
About the OBDLink SX interface
- Features the new STN1110 chip
- The STN1110 chip supports the full ELM327 command set and an extended command set adding many enhanced features
- The STN1110 is up to 10 times faster than the ELM327 chip
- 4 times as much flash memory as ELM327 chip
- Over 5 times the RAM of the ELM327 chip
- The STN1110 is Firmware updateable while the ELM327 requires the chip to be replaced with each new version
What do I need to use the package?
A laptop or PC running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 with a USB port
(Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 may still work, but are no longer supported by Microsoft and so we cannot offer support on them if we suspect the O/S to be the cause of any problems)
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP1 or newer. (Free to download from www.microsoft.com if not already installed).
For Windows 8.1 & 10, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher is required. This may not be installed by default.
To install, go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on or off, and install .NET Framework 3.5.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher
- 2GB RAM (4GB or higher recommended)
The kit includes all necessary software and leads to connect to the vehicles listed at the top of this page.
(If you require full support of other Fiat group vehicles, look at the full MultiECUScan package).
No need to modify interfaces or mess about with break-out boxes, the included interface and adaptor lead provide connections to the
required pins to cover all the modules supported by MultiECUScan on the models listed above.
What about updates?
The software licence entitles you to 12 months of free updates from the date of registration.
At the end of the 12 months, the version currently installed will not time out - you can continue to use it.
If you wish to continue updating the software, just purchase a new software licence
for a further 12 months of updates.
Return of product
In the unlikely event that you decide to return the product, we will of course provide a refund, but we regret that we
cannot refund the software price if the MultiECUScan software has been registered. We recommend testing your vehicle
with the free software version available from MultiECUScan.net and only once satisfied it works correctly, using the
Promo code included in the package to register the full version.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The yellow adaptor cable is only intended for use with the MultiECUScan software, on supported
Fiat group vehicles, as listed on the MultiECUScan.net
Supported Vehicles List.
Use on other vehicles or with other software is not supported and may cause damage to your vehicle or equipment.